Why hire Home Locators?
We offer Tampa Bay Landlords innovative marketing, problem-solving and careful management of the relationship between tenant and landlord. If you’ve ever tried to manage your own property, you probably know what it’s like to try to screen tenants, show your property, rent collection, handle repairs, complaints and maintain detailed financial records. Evictions and legal notices must also be considered. You need a professional approach to protect your investment. Whether you’re an “accidental landlord”, or are building a long-term portfolio of income properties, you will receive the very best service available anywhere! Many property owners don’t consider having a property manager a luxury; it is a necessity.
Security and Peace of Mind
- Thorough Tenant Screening – background, credit and employment
- We offer an affordable Eviction Protection Plan
- Lease negotiation and signing – we offer the best lease in the business
Convenient 24-hour Maintenance
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance Hotline
- Online Maintenance Request and Rent Payment Portal
- Our staff receives emergency calls; not an answering service.
Professional Accounting and Reporting
- Electronic Rent Collections
- Electronic Payment of Rent to Owner
- Financial statements transmitted via email and available online
- IRS 1099 Reporting
Our Professional Associations
National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM)
The Greater Tampa Association of Realtors (GTAR)
The National Association of Realtors (NAR).
We Provide Active Management
- We photo document property condition before move in and at move out.
- Rents are due on the 1st of the month.
- We personally call all tenants owing rent after the 3rd.
- We send 3 Day Notices to Vacate if rent not received by the 10th.
- We file eviction in days – not weeks.
- We attend all court proceedings on your behalf.
- We enforce all provisions of the lease.
- We handle all Home Owner Association correspondence and/or violations.
- We inspect all our homes and provide written reports with pictures and video
We believe professional property management is a sound investment that will generate solid returns for landlords, year after year.